This helpful ring sizer tool is an easy way to get your correct finger size at home. Follow the instructions on the package and adjust the size accordingly.
Sizers are free with any ring purchase. Send us an email after check out at email@example.com and we'll ship you a sizer to confirm your size before adjusting your Ready To Ship ring or starting production on Made To Order ring.
Or order it solo and pay for shipping only.
Tips on use:
- the perfect size should slide on fairly easy while passing the knuckle
- if the sizer moves & dances around when on, the size is too big; look for a snug feel without pinching
- there should be slight resistance when taking off, a few wiggles to pass the knuckle is a good sign
- your size will land on the side of the arrow
- if it reads on the line between numbers you are a half size (between 7 & 8 - you are 7.5)
- if it reads between a number and a small line, you are a quarter size (between 7 & the fist line - you are 7.25)