Creating pieces that are comfortable and durable is what we strive for! We also believe it's important to know how to take proper care of your precious jewellery so it can be loved for decades to come.
Visit our blog post for complete guide on How To Keep Your Jewellery Clean
- Avoid heavy use of hand sanitizer directly on your rings. Wash your hands as soon as possible to wash off the sanitizer and pat dry.
- Take your jewellery off while swimming, showering, doing house work or vigorous physical activity.
- To clean, let your pieces soak in a bowl of warm water and soap for 10-15 minutes, then use a toothbrush to scrub off any build up. Pat dry throughout with cotton cloth or paper towel. Do this once every 2-4 weeks or as often as you like.
- Avoid using commercial cleaners as they are full of chemicals.
- If you notice that your ring has bent out of shape, or any stones are rattling in their settings, bring it in for a quick assessment & repair to avoid further damage.
- Get your jewellery checked every 6-12 months to make sure your settings are secure; we recommend that you insure your precious pieces with your home insurance or a third party company.
With any further questions on how to take good care of your particular piece email us at email@example.com