Emerald Shaped Salt and Pepper Diamond Ring
This one-of-a-kind piece is a modern take on Art Deco style and features an emerald shaped salt & pepper diamond centre with tapered baguette diamond shoulders. It's simple yet striking, The ring has a low profile setting for everyday comfort. Stack it with a contour band for a close fit or straight band for a more traditional look. See below how gorgeous it appears when pictured with a Half Eternity Pave Band, Wave Band or Large Sahara Band, all sold separately.
- 1.99ct cut corner rose cut salt & pepper diamond set in 4-prong setting (7.54x6.09mm)
- centre setting measuring around 8.18x7.8, comes up 5.5mm high with the stone off the finger
- 0.14 clear tapered baguette diamonds (VS/GH)
- 2.13ct total carat weight; all natural & conflict free diamonds
- 1.85mm wide and 1.85mm high half round band
- made in solid 14k yellow gold with smooth polished finish
- handmade in Toronto, Canada
- currently size 6.75
Ready To Ship in 1-2 business days. Complementary sizing available between sizes 4-8.5. Allow up to 7 days for sizing before shipping. No returns or exchanges on sized ring.
For more information visit our Policies and FAQ pages.