Sold. Reach out to make your own version email@example.com.
Our take on a vintage classic. Phoenix Rising marquise cut diamond ring is full of drama and intricate details. Featuring ethically sourced, natural marquise cut salt and pepper diamond in the centre held by the 6-prong setting. Our shield shaped under gallery is tall and detailed with hidden diamonds. The diamond pave band is raised for stacking with either straight or curved bands. Pictured with our Pear Diamond Point Band.
- 1.21ct marquise cut salt and pepper diamond, measuring about 9.6x5.2x4mm
- centre setting measuring about 11x6.2x5mm, sits about 7mm up from the finger
- 0.11ct of Canadian round brilliant cut diamonds
- total carat weight 1.32ct
- 2mm wide slightly rounded band
- made in solid 14k yellow gold
- comes with an appraisal
- currently size 6.5
- handmade in Toronto, Canada
Ready To Ship in 1-2 business days
Can be sized to fit free of charge before shipping, between size 4.5-8. Choose your size from the drop down menu. We don't offer returns once the ring is sized to you. For more information visit Policies page.
Allow up to 7 extra days for sizing.
Have more questions? Visit our FAQ page.