Oval Montana Sapphire Around The World ring in yellow gold. For all lovers of colour. From our series inspired by adventure of travel.
Featuring ethically mined blue sapphire from Rock Creek mine in Montana. Compass set prongs and open gallery underneath maximize the colour and sparkle. Accented with Canadian diamonds on the smooth half round band.
Stacks great with curved or straight bands. Pictured with Pear Diamond Point Band.
- 1.09ct natural oval blue Montana sapphire, measuring 7x5mm.
- centre setting measuring about 8.5x7mm, comes up about 5mm high
- 0.02ct of round brilliant Canadian diamonds, VS/GH
- total carat weight 1.11ct
- 2 mm wide half round band in high polish
- made in solid 14k yellow gold
- comes with an appraisal
- currently size 6.5
- handmade in Toronto
Ready To Ship in 1-2 business days.
Can be sized to fit free of charge before shipping. Choose correct size between sizes 4.5-8 or email us your size at firstname.lastname@example.org. Allow 7 extra days for sizing before shipping.