Sold. Reach out to make your own version email@example.com.
This ring features Canadian origin lozenge cut champagne diamond centre and bright colourless tapered baguette diamonds. Three stone design with low profile setting and an art deco style. Stacks best with curved bands. Showed with Diamond Point, Kite Diamond Point and Champagne Sahara, sold separately.
- 0.83ct lozenge brilliant cut natural champagne diamond (8.67x5.33mm), SI1, C4, from Gahcho Kue mine in Canada
- 0.125ct of two tapered baguette cut colourless diamonds (GH/VS)
- 0.95ct total diamond weight
- 1.85mm wide half round band
- made in solid 14k yellow gold with high polished finish
- handmade in Toronto, Canada
- currently size 7
Ready to ship in 1-2 business days. Can be sized to fit between sizes 5-9.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for quarter sizes. Allow extra 3-4 days for sizing before shipping.
Visit our FAQ Shipping and Policies pages.