Nebular black diamond ring is a modern dark beauty for those who looking for a statement. Featuring luscious rose cut black diamond with flashes of lighter areas that remind us of clusters of new born stars in the deep space. Accented by Canadian diamonds in our hand-carved design. Centre setting is raised making it easy to stack with straight or curved bands.
- 2.07ct cut corner rectangular rose cut black diamond set is double prong setting
- 0.16ct of round brilliant Canadian diamonds (FG-VS/SI)
- 2.23ct total diamond weight
- centre setting with black diamond measuring around 9.5x8mm and 7mm high from the finger
- 2.25mm wide half round sooth band
- made in solid 14k yellow gold
- handmade in Toronto, Canada.
- currently size 6.75
One Of A Kind
Ready To Ship
Can be sized between sizes 4.5-9 before shipping. Specify your size at check out message box or email email@example.com. We don't accept returns or exchanges once the ring is sized to you. For more information visit our Policies.
Have more questions? Visit our FAQ page.