Read blog post about Creating Pyrus Ring.
One-of-a-kind treasure fit for a goddess! Featuring two pear shaped diamonds with an antique checkerboard cut, which powers them with superb reflective properties. Just like sunshine skipping over ocean waters. Accented with rose cut and brilliant cut salt & pepper and white diamond clusters. The band features our hand-carved soft faceted texture that reminds us of the wavy sand on the bottom of the ocean.
- 3.16ct of centre diamonds: 1.32ct pear checherboard diamonds (8.59x7.10mm)and 1.84ct pear checkerboard diamond (9.28x7.53mm), both SI3 clarity, set with 5-claw setting each.
- setting measuring 22x9mm, comes up 4mm high on the finger
- 0.64ct of round rose cut salt & pepper diamonds
- 0.16ct of round brilliant cut white Canadian diamonds, VS clarity, GH colour
- 3.96ct total diamond weight
- hand-carved 3mm wide band with soft faceted texture and matte finish
- made in solid 18k yellow gold
- handmade in Toronto, Canada
- comes with an appraisal from a certified gemologist
- currently size 7
Ready To Ship
Can be sized to fit between sizes 5-10. Allow up to 7 days for sizing before shipping.
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org for payment plans.
Visit our FAQ Shipping and Policies pages.