Read our latest blog post about Creating Pyrus Ring.
Pyrus double pear rose cut diamond ring is our newest one-of-a-kind piece in collaboration with diamond partners MisfitDiamonds.
Two centre pear diamonds have an antique checkerboard cut, which powers them with superb reflective properties. Just like sunshine skipping over ocean waters. Accented with rose cut and brilliant cut salt & pepper and white diamond clusters. The band features our hand-carved soft faceted texture that reminds us of the wavy sand on the bottom of the ocean. A completely one of a kind treasure fit for a goddess.
- 3.16ct of two pear checkerboard cut white diamonds in the centre, SI3 clarity, set with high polished 10-claw setting
- setting measuring 22x9mm, comes up 4mm high on the finger
- 0.64ct of round rose cut salt & pepper diamonds
- 0.16ct of round brilliant cut white Canadian diamonds, VS clarity, GH colour
- 3.96ct total diamond weight
- hand-carved 3mm wide band with soft faceted texture and matte finish
- handmade in Toronto, Canada
- comes with an appraisal from a certified gemologist
- currently size 7
Ready To Ship
Can be sized to fit you free of charge and before shipping, between sizes 5-9. Please provide your size in the message box during checkout or email us with the correct size at firstname.lastname@example.org. We don't offer returns or exchanges once the ring has been sized to you. For more information visit Policies.
Allow up to 7 days for sizing before shipping.
Have more questions? Visit our FAQ page.