Oval brilliant cut salt and pepper diamond ring in white gold. It embodies all things of natural beauty and modern elegance.
Gaia - the ancestral mother of all life, goddess of Earth.
The refined six claw setting is holding the oval salt and pepper diamond, containing the booming life inside of it. Natural oval diamond has lovely hints of blues and greys and is complimented with brilliant cut diamond in 14k white gold.
The setting is raised to be versatile and fit a straight or contour band next to it.
- 1.02 ct natural oval salt and pepper diamond, measuring around 8x6mm.
- 0.06 ct of two 2mm round brilliant cut colourless diamond accents on either sides of the centre, G colour, VS clarity.
- 2mm wide half round band.
- Hand carved and cast in solid 14k white gold with high polish.
- Comes with an appraisal from a certified gemologist.
- Made in Toronto, Canada.
- One of a kind.
- Currently size 7.
We offer complimentary first time sizing to fit the ring to you. Choose your size from the options provided.
Contact us if you don't see your size in the menu. Please include the name of the piece you are contacting about. We don't offer returns after the piece is custom sized. For more information visit Policies page.
Allow 1-3 extra days for sizing.
Ready to ship (free shipping in North America)