SOLD. Get in touch at email@example.com to make your own version.
Athena Pear Rose Cut Diamond Ring is inspired by the goddess of wisdom and a warrior at heart.
Made with five claw setting to protect the centre clear rose cut diamond and showcase all of its beauty. Elegant marquise shaped salt & pepper diamond shoulders bring contrast and a special edge to the design. Made with an open back to give the centre stone that extra light. Raised setting makes it versatile to stack with either straight band or contour band (or both on each side!).
Stacks like a dream with our Diamond Wave Band, Pear Diamond Wave Band or Ombre Diamond Pint Band.
- 0.62 ct pear rose cut diamond centre, VS1 clarity, G colour. Set in 5 claw light setting.
- 0.06ct of small brilliant cut salt & pepper diamonds, bead set into marquise shaped accents on either side of the centre stone.
- total carat weight 0.68ct.
- 2.5mm wide band with signature light texture.
- Made in solid 14k yellow gold with high polish.
- Comes with an appraisal from a certified gemologist.
- One Of A Kind
- Currently size 7.
- Made in Toronto, Canada.
One Of A Kind
Can be sized to you free of charge before shipping. Choose your size from the drop down menu. We don't offer returns after the piece has been sized. For more information visit Policies page.
Allow up to 7 days for sizing.
Ready to ship