Our take on an Art Deco era ring. A stark contrasting centre black diamond accompanied with bright and clean baguette and round diamonds. She makes us think of the era of newly found freedoms, exquisite designs and glamorous fashion. This one-of-a-king ring will be sure to turn some heads. Set with a low profile setting that stacks best with contour bands. Pictured with Pear Sahara Band.
- 3.22ct cut corner rose cut black diamond set in double claw setting
- centre setting measuring around 10x9mm, comes up 5mm high off the finger
- 0.235ct clear straight baguette diamonds (VS/GH)
- .04ct clear round brillaint cut diamonds (VS/GH), 1.7mm each
- 1.85mm wide, 2mm high flat profile band
- made in solid 14k yellow gold
- handmade in Toronto, Canada
- currently size 6.5
ONE OF A KIND
Ready To Ship in 1-2 business days
Can be sized before shipping between sizes 4-8.5. Allow up to 7 days for sizing before shipping. No returns or exchanges on sized ring.
For more information visit our Policies and FAQ pages.