A part of our new mini series of one of a kind tapered rings.
The Odonis black diamond tapered ring is a handsome example of a modern heirloom. Hand-carved in wax and cast in solid gold. Features a natural oval rose cut black diamond set in bezel and tapered wide shoulders with salt & pepper baguette diamonds. It has a powerful presence with a very comfortable low profile on the finger. Stacks best with curved or pointed bands.
Pictured with Point Diamond Band and Sahara Arch Diamond Band.
- 1.23ct natural oval rose cut black diamond, measuring about 8x5mm
- centre setting with diamond is about 4mm high off of the finger
- two salt & pepper baguette diamonds, measuring about
- 5.5-2mm wide tapered band with soft flat profile
- made in solid 14k yellow gold
- handmade in Toronto, Canada
- comes with an appraisal
- currently size 7
Ready To Ship in 1-2 business days
Can be sized to fit free of charge before shipping, between size 5-9. Allow up to 7 extra days for sizing.
Have more questions? Visit our FAQ & Policies.