Round Montana Sapphire Around The World ring in yellow gold. Inspired by adventure of travel and excitement of taking on unfamiliar paths.
Centre setting features ethically mined blue sapphire from Rock Creek mine in Montana. Compass set prongs and open gallery underneath maximize the sparkle. Accented with Canadian diamonds and textured band. The setting is raised to fit flush or curved band next to it.
Stacks well with curved or straight bands. Pictured with Pear Diamond Point Band.
- 0.86ct round blue Montana sapphire, measuring 5.5mm.
- Centre setting measuring about 7.5mm around and 5mm in height.
- 0.02ct of two brilliant cut Canadian diamond accents, F-G colour, VS-SI clarity.
- total carat weight 0.88ct
- 2.25mm wide band with light hand-carved texture and high polish.
- comes with an appraisal from a certified gemologist.
- currently size 6.5
- handmade in Toronto, Canada.
Ready To Ship
Can be sized to fit free of charge before shipping. Choose your size between 4.5-8 or email us at email@example.com. Allow 7 extra days for sizing before shipping.
We don't offer returns after the ring is sized to you. For more information visit Policies page.
Have more questions? Visit our FAQ page.