SOLD - email email@example.com to request a similar ring to be made just for you.
Hexagon Diamond Halo Ring was hand carved and carefully set with an icy hexagon diamond in the middle and small diamond halo going all around it.
We wanted to bring out the best in this translucent rose cut centre and complimented its shape with geometric knife edge band. A stunner of a ring fit for a modern queen of a woman. The setting is raised to fit either flush or curved band next to it.
- 1ct icy hexagon rose cut diamond, HI colour, I2 clarity, measuring 7.52x6.16x2.47 mm.
- 0.13ct of round brilliant cut Canadian diamonds set in a halo, GH colour, SI1 clarity.
- 2mm wide knife edge band.
- hand carved & cast in solid 14k yellow gold and finished with high polish.
- total diamond weight 1.13ct
- total item weight 4.8g
- comes with an appraisal from a certified gemologist.
- handmade in Toronto, Canada.
- currently size 6.75
One Of A Kind
Can be sized to you free of charge before shipping (between sizes 4-9). Choose your size from the drop down menu. We don't offer returns after the piece has been sized. For more information visit Policies .
Allow up to 7 days for sizing.
Ready to ship