Pear Cognac Diamond Ring
Rustic pear diamond ring that reminds us of the world a long long time ago. Something of a Byzantine era.
This one of a kind cognac rose cut diamond has beautiful hues of gold and green. Set in yellow gold, featuring our Sun Ray bezel setting and diamond accents on the shoulders.
Make it your special everyday ring or an alternative engagement ring.
Becomes a perfect stack with our Open Diamond Wave Band.
- 0.80ct natural cognac rose cut diamond in pear shape.
- 0.06ct of two round brilliant cut diamonds, SI clarity, GH colour.
- 3mm wide band with light brushed texture and high polish. Setting measuring around 9x8x5mm.
- Hand carved and cast in solid 14k yellow gold.
- Comes with an appraisal from a certified gemologist.
- One Of A Kind.
- Currently size 5.5.
- Made in Toronto, Canada.
We offer complimentary first time sizing to fit the ring to you. Choose your size from the options provided.
Contact us if you don't see your size in the menu or if you'd like to see videos of this piece. Please include the name of the piece you are contacting about. We don't offer returns after the piece is custom sized. For more information visit Policies page.
Allow 1-3 extra days for sizing.
Ready to ship
Please note: all SALE items are final sale.