When all the sparkle and ice collide to create the brightest piece of jewellery we have ever seen!
Ice Age Cushion Diamond Ring is the newest edition of our beloved Double Claw rings.
Clear cushion rose cut diamond combined with Canadian diamond accents, all ethically sourced like all of your gems. Incased in hand carved lush 18k rose gold. With double clawed centre setting, as if edges of an iceberg, withholding the brilliantly clear spectacle of light.
Would make a gorgeous icy stack with our Open Diamond Wave Band or Shield Diamond Wave Band.
- 0.78 cushion rose cut diamond centre, measuring 6.2x5.75x2.35mm, E-F colour, I1-I2 clarity.
- centre setting measuring about 7.5x7.5mm, 4mm height.
- 0.16ct of brilliant cut round Canadian diamonds, F-G colour, VS-SI clarity.
- 2mm wide lightly textured band with high polish.
- 0.94ct total diamond weight.
- 4.1g total weight.
- Comes with an appraisal from a certified gemologist.
- Currently size 6.75.
- Made in Toronto, Canada.
We offer complimentary first time sizing to fit the ring to you. Can be sized between sizes 5-8. Choose your size from the options provided. We don't offer returns after the piece is custom sized. For more information visit Policies page.
Allow 1-3 extra days for sizing.
Ready to ship