Black Iris oval diamond ring is as enchanting as a dark velvety flower it's named after.
Hand carved and set with all ethically sourced diamonds in rich 18k yellow gold. Low profile 4 claw setting makes it a great comfortable every day ring. Can be stacked with a variety of our stacking and wedding bands. Great match to Pear Diamond Wave Band and Ombre Diamond Point Band.
- 0.95ct natural oval rose cut diamond, black to dark salt & pepper colouring, measuring 7.4x6.13x2.35mm.
- 5mm high setting, measuring about 9.5x8.2mm.
- 0.06ct clear natural rose cut diamonds, VS clarity, H-I colour.
- 0.05ct clear brilliant cut Canadian diamonds, VS clarity, F-G colour.
- 1.06ct total diamond weight.
- 2mm wide band with a soft knife edge.
- made in solid 18k yellow gold, all in high polished finish.
- currently size 6.5
- comes with an appraisal from a certified gemologist.
- handmade in Toronto, Canada.
One Of A Kind
Can be sized to you free of charge before shipping. Choose your size from the drop down menu. We don't offer returns after the piece has been sized.For more information visit Policies page.
Allow up to 7 days for sizing.
Ready to ship