Made To Order
Around The World round white sapphire ring in yellow gold. From our series inspired by adventure of travel and excitement of taking on unfamiliar paths.
Centre setting features natural white sapphire with compass prongs and open gallery underneath to maximize the sparkle. The setting is raised to fit flush or curved band next to it. The band is hand carved with our faceted texture and has two small diamond accents.
Pictured with Pear Sahara Band and Sahara Crown Band.
- 1ct round cut white sapphire, measuring around 6.2-6mm.
- Centre setting measuring about 7.5mm around and 5mm in height.
- 0.02ct of two brilliant cut Canadian diamond accents (GH/SI)
- 2mm wide faceted textured band with high polish.
- made in solid 14k yellow, rose or white gold.
- Handmade in Toronto, Canada.
This ring is Made To Order. Allow 4 weeks for item to be made before shipping. Quarter sizes and 18k gold are available upon request. Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org to customize this ring.