Two Pear Shaped Diamonds on One Ring
This one-of-a-kind treasure has two pear shaped diamonds with antique checkerboard cuts, which makes superbly reflective, like sunshine skipping over rippling water. The centerpiece diamonds are accented with rose cut and brilliant cut salt & pepper and white diamond clusters. The band features our hand-carved soft faceted texture that reminds us of the wavy sand we find on the ocean's bottom when swimming in the sea.
- 3.16ct of centre diamonds: 1.32ct pear checkerboard diamonds (8.59x7.10mm)and 1.84ct pear checkerboard diamond (9.28x7.53mm), both SI3 clarity, set with 5-claw setting each.
- setting measuring 22x9mm, comes up 4mm high on the finger
- 0.64ct of round rose cut salt & pepper diamonds
- 0.16ct of round brilliant cut white Canadian diamonds, VS clarity, GH colour
- 3.96ct total diamond weight; all natural & conflict free diamonds
- hand-carved 3mm wide band with soft faceted texture and matte finish
- made in solid 18k yellow gold
- handmade in Toronto, Canada
- comes with an appraisal from a certified gemologist
- currently size 7
Rare centre diamonds make this an irreplaceable ONE OF A KIND piece. Read blog post about Creating Pyrus Ring.
Ready To Ship in 1-2 business days. Can be sized to fit between sizes 5-10. Allow up to 7 days for sizing before shipping.
Visit our FAQ , Shipping and Policies pages.