Hexagon Black Diamond Ring in Yellow
This breathtaking hexagonal black diamond is set in a yellow gold ring. With a 6-prong black hexagon diamond centre and white trillion diamond shoulders, this ring has a low profile with a light feel and great finger coverage. Stacks best with contour bands. Pictured with Large Sahara, Kite Diamond Point and Diamond Point bands, sold separately.
- 1.83ct natural black rose cut hexagon diamond (11.18x7.22x3.2mm)
- 0.24ct of two trillion diamonds (GH/SI)
- 2.07ct total carat weight; all natural & conflict free diamonds
- complete diamond setting measuring about 12mm long and 16mm wide across, comes up about 4.5mm high off the finger
- 2mm wide band with half round profile
- made in solid 14k yellow gold with high polished finish
- handmade in Toronto, Canada
- currently size 7
One of a kind & Ready To Ship in 1-2 business days in current size. Can be sized to fit before shipping within the provided sizing range. Email email@example.com for quarter sizes or leave a note during check out. Allow extra 3-4 days fro sizing before shipping.
Visit our FAQ Shipping and Policies pages.