Light Grey Oval Sapphire Solitaire ring in white gold is timeless in its elegant simplicity.
This ring features our favourite light brushed texture on the band which makes the finish very forgiving over the years and just different enough. Natural light grey oval sapphire is set in the imbedded claw setting all in high polished white gold. The setting is raised to accommodate a straight band but can also be worn with one of our curved style bands. With hardness only second to a diamond, sapphires make for a great durable alternative to a diamond ring.
Pictured with Classic Textured Thin Band (sold separately). Makes a great stack with our Small Wave Band as well.
- 1.63 ct light grey oval cut sapphire with a very light minty hue, measuring 8.68x6.75mm.
- 2.25mm wide half round band with light brushed texture.
- hand carved and cast in solid 14k white gold, all in high polish.
- comes with an appraisal from a certified gemologist.
- currently size 6.75.
- Handmade in Toronto, Canada.
Ready To Ship
Can be sized to you between sizes 4-9 before shipping. Specify your size at check out in the message box (or email firstname.lastname@example.org with desired size. We don't accept returns or exchanges once the ring is sized to you. For more information visit our Policies.
Have more questions? Visit our FAQ page.