Round Montana Sapphire Around The World ring in white gold. Inspired by adventure of travel and excitement of taking on unfamiliar paths.
Centre setting features ethically mined blue sapphire from Rock Creek mine in Montana. Compass set prongs and open gallery underneath maximize the sparkle. Accented with Canadian diamonds and textured band. The setting is raised to fit flush or curved band next to it.
Stacks well with curved or straight bands. Pictured with Sahara Diamond Crown Band.
- 0.92ct round blue Montana sapphire, measuring 5.5mm.
- Centre setting measuring about 7.5mm around and 5mm in height.
- 0.02ct of two brilliant cut Canadian diamond accents, F-G colour, VS-SI clarity.
- total carat weight 0.94ct.
- 2.25mm wide band with light hand-carved texture and high polish.
- made in solid 14k white gold.
- comes with an appraisal from a certified gemologist.
- handmade in Toronto, Canada.
- currently size 6.5.
Ready To Ship in 1-2 business days.
Can be sized to fit before shipping between sizes 4.5-8. Allow 7 extra days for sizing before shipping.
Visit our FAQ and