Read our latest blog post about Creating Pyrus Ring.
Pyrus double pear rose cut diamond ring in yellow gold is our newest one-of-a-kind piece in collaboration with diamond partners MisfitDiamonds. An other worldly beauty of the carefully selected and ethically sourced diamonds is truly breathtaking. Two centre pear diamonds feature an antique checkerboard cut, which proves these diamonds with superb reflective properties. Like reflective sparkle of gently moving ocean waters. The two centre stones are accented with rose cut and brilliant cut salt & pepper and white diamond clusters. And the band features our hand-carved soft faceted texture that reminds us of the wavy sand on the bottom of the ocean. A completely one of a kind treasure fit for a goddess.
- 3.16ct of two pear checkerboard cut white diamonds in the centre, SI3 clarity, set with high polished 10-claw setting
- setting measuring 22x9mm, comes up 4mm high on the finger
- 0.64ct of round rose cut salt & pepper diamonds
- 0.16ct of round brilliant cut white Canadian diamonds, VS clarity, GH colour
- 3.96ct total diamond weight
- hand-carved 3mm wide band with soft faceted texture and matte finish
- handmade in Toronto, Canada
- currently size 7
Can be sized to fit you free of charge and before shipping, between sizes 5-9. Please provide your size in the message box during checkout or email us with the correct size at email@example.com. We don't offer returns or exchanges once the ring has been sized to you. For more information visit Policies.
Allow up to 7 days for sizing before shipping.
Ready To Ship