Black Iris Oval Diamond Ring
Black Iris oval diamond ring is as enchanting as a dark velvety flower it's named after.
Hand carved and set with all ethically sourced diamonds in rich 18k yellow gold. Low profile 4 claw setting makes it a great comfortable every day ring. Can be stacked with a variety of our stacking and wedding bands. Great match to Pear Diamond Wave Band and Ombre Diamond Point Band.
- 0.95ct natural oval rose cut diamond, black to dark salt & pepper colouring, measuring 7.4x6.13x2.35mm.
- 5mm high setting, measuring about 9.5x8.2mm.
- 0.06ct clear natural rose cut diamonds, VS clarity, H-I colour.
- 0.05ct clear brilliant cut Canadian diamonds, VS clarity, F-G colour.
- 1.06ct total diamond weight.
- 2mm wide band with a soft knife edge.
- made in solid 18k yellow gold, all in high polished finish.
- currently size 6.5
- comes with an appraisal from a certified gemologist.
- handmade in Toronto, Canada.
We offer complimentary first time sizing to fit the ring to you. Can be sized between sizes 4.5-8. Choose your size from the options provided. We don't offer returns after the piece is custom sized. For more information visit Policies page.
Allow up to 7 days for sizing.
Ready to ship