Modern and chic, this hexagon diamond ring in yellow gold is a showstopper. With a 6-prong black hexagon diamond centre and white trillion diamond shoulders. Low profile with a light feel and great finger coverage. Stacks best with contour bands, pictured with Sahara Arch Band.
- 2.03ct natural black rose cut hexagon diamond, 11x6.43x3.2mm
- 0.22ct of two trillion diamonds, 3.6x3.7mm (IJ-VS)
- complete diamond setting measuring about 12mm long and 15mm wide across, comes up about 4.5mm high off the finger
- 2.25ct total carat weight
- 2mm wide band with a soft knife edge profile
- made in solid 14k yellow gold with high polished finish
- handmade in Toronto, Canada
- currently size 6.75
Ready To Ship in 1-2 business days.
Each ring in one-of-a-kind but can be sized to fit before shipping within the provided sizing range. Quarter sizes available on request. Reach out firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like customize this ring.
Visit FAQ & Policies pages.