A modern twist on an Art Deco style. Misceo Emerald Cut Champagne Diamond Ring is a party you will not want to leave early. Featuring one of a kind champagne salt & pepper diamond in the middle with faceting that is spilling over with fire all day and night. Contrasted with clear baguette and round diamonds making it glamorous but never too much.
Stacks best with curved bands like our Sahara Diamond Band or Sahara Arch Band.
- 1.88ct emerald cut champagne salt & pepper diamond, measuring 8.72x6.52x3.07mm
- setting comes up 5mm high on the finger
- 0.23ct straight baguette cut clear diamonds, VS/GH
- 0.06ct round brilliant cut clear diamonds, VS/GH
- 2.17ct total diamond weight
- made in solid 14k yellow gold with high polished finish
- handmade in Toronto, Canada
- currently size 6.5
One Of A Kind
Ready To Ship in 1-2 business days.
Can be sized to fit before shipping between sizes 4.5-9. Allow up to 7 days for ring sizing before shipping. We don't offer returns or exchanges once the ring is sized for you.
Visit our FAQ , Shipping and Policies pages.