A dreamy one-of-a-kind diamond ring. This oval icy diamond Around The World ring has our classic compass setting and freatures the most unique oval cut diamond we've seen! It's a natural diamond with icy brilliance, a lot opalescence with fiery flashes of rainbows and peppery inclusions. Gorgeous in any lighting with a mystical vibe that will lure you in.
Stacks great with any curved or straight band. Pictured with out Sahara Diamond Crown Band. Would make a great pairing with Half Eternity Diamond Pave Band or Shooting Star Wide Band.
- 1.32ct natural oval cut opalescent icy diamond, measuring 7.74x6.06mm.
- centre setting measuring about 8.5x7mm, comes up about 5mm high
- 0.02ct of round brilliant Canadian diamonds, VS/GH
- total carat weight 1.34ct
- 2 mm wide half round band in high polish
- made in solid 14k yellow gold
- comes with an appraisal
- currently size 6.5
- handmade in Toronto, Canada
Ready To Ship in 1-2 business days.
Can be sized to fit free of charge before shipping. Email us correct size between sizes 4.5-8.5 at email@example.com. Allow 7 extra days for sizing before shipping.
We don't offer returns after the ring is sized to you. For more information visit Policies page.
Have more questions? Visit our FAQ page.